From 2019-07-01 17:45:00
Delaration on data protection and consent to the use of data by the website www.rascalindustry.pl, www.rascalindustry.eu
1. Responsible entity and user rights
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is Rascal Sp. z o.o., registered in Krakow, ul. Wielicka 25, Poland (VAT EU 6793089830), hereinafter: Rascal.
As a responsible entity, Rascal is available under the following contact details:
– By post at the following address: Rascal Sp. z o.o., Hoża 51, 00-681 Warsaw, Poland
– By phone: +48 668 770 170
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
User may at any time obtain free information about his data. To do this, use the contact details listed above.
If you do not agree to the processing or use of your data by Rascal in accordance with these data protection provisions in whole or in relation to individual activities, you may submit your objection by email or letter, using one of the contact details listed above.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data refers to factual or personal connections of a specific or identifiable natural person. These include, for example, first and last name, phone number, address and all basic data provided by user to us during registration and creation of a customer account.
2.1. Collection, processing and use of your personal data
We collect, save and process user data as part of the purchase service, including any subsequent warranty, in order to provide our servces, for technical administration, for your own marketing purposes (more on this in point 2.2.) and to prevent offenses and frauds. Users’ personal data is transferred to third parties only if ti is allowed by law, including the purposes or in the event of prior user consent. For example, as part of order processing, service providers cooperating with us( eg a carrier, logistic company, banks) receive the necessary data in order to fulfill an order. The data provided in that process may be used by service provider only for the purpose of carrying out its task.
2.2. Use of user data for advertising purposes
In addition to processing data as part of the purchase service at the Rascal website, we also use user data for the following purposes: to continuously optimize user purchases as part of a customer-firendly and personalized offer; to be able to contact you in connection with orders and specific products or services to the user that might interest him.
For this purpose, we use the information obtained, for example, confirmation of receipt and reading of e-mails, information about the user’s end device, connection to the Internet, operating system and platform, date and time of visiting the website or products viewed, as well as information we obtain from the user (including information provided automatically or generated). In addition, we also use the order history.
User may at any time oppose the use of the their personal data for advertising purposes in whole or in relation to particular activities, without charging it with costs other than the costs of providing information according to the basic tariff. For this purpose, it is enought to send a text notification to the contact details listed in item 1 (eg email, letter).
We use the email address provided by the user to send the newsletter. A confirmation of the user is required here, which consists in expressing his consent as an owner of the email address to receive the newsletter.
If user would like to unsubscribe from the newsletter, he may at any time cancel his consent without incurring costs, apart from the costs of providing information according to basic tariff. For this purpose, it is enought to send a text notification to the contact details listed in item 1 (eg email, letter).
2.2.2. Email messages with recommended products
If the user has made a purchase on the Rascal website, then they can receive emails from us with recommened products. These messages are sent regardless of wether the user subscribed to the newsletter or not. In this way, we want to provide the user with information about products from our offer that could interest him on the basis of his recent purchases.
If the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving information about recommended products or in general from advertigsing information, he can at any time cancel his consent without incurring costs, apart from the costs of providing information according to the basic tariff. For this purpose, it is enought to send a text notification to the contact details listed in item 1 (eg email, letter).
2.2.3 Banner advertising
More information on cookies, pixels, and retargeting are provided in section 3 of the principles.
As part of competitions, we use user data to notify you of winning and to advertise our offer. Detailed information is provided in terms of participation in the given competition.
What are cookies (cookies)?
What cookies does Rascal use?
What data is saved in cookies?
Only pseudonymous data is saved in the cookies used by Rascal. When the cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number without assigning the user’s data to that identification number. The user’s name, IP address, or similar data enabling direct assignment of a cookie to the user is not saved in the cookie. Based on cookie technology, we only obtain pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our store the user has visited, which products have been viewed, etc.
Our websites are covered by authoritative retargeting technology. We use this scale to offer attractive internet services. Available for her ads, which we became interested in our stores and our services, advertising on our partners’ websites. We are convinced that the personalized, related to interested users ads from this offer are more attractive to him than advertising that has no individual relationship. It processes these materials that are available on our partners’ websites, include cookie technology, and analyzes the user’s previous needs. This form of advertising is implemented completely anonymously.
When you use our website, cookies are used that are available to collect, save, and use user usage data. User data contained in cookies are available after using a configuration session and an example of the next time you visit the website.
How can you block the saving of cookies?
The browser has settings that allow you to accept saving cookies only if the user agrees. This way you can block cookies from being saved in the future. To accept the use of Rascal cookies while blocking the use of third-party cookies, select „Block cookies from third party websites” in your browser settings.
As a rule, in the menu bar of the web browser through the help function, you can get information on how to reject new cookies and disable saved cookies.
4. Internet analysis
To constantly optimize and improve our offer, we use so-called tracking technologies. We use Google Analytics for this purpose.
4.1 Google Analytics
This website uses the web-based tool for analyzing Google (Universal) Analytics website statistics from Google Inc. (Www.google.pl). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable the analysis of the user’s use of the website, e.g. cookies, i.e. text files saved on the user’s computer. The information generated in this way regarding the visitors to this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If the IP anonymization function is activated on this website, the user’s IP address is shortened by Google before it is transferred within the territory of the European Union Member States or other signatory countries of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The anonymized IP address sent by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. The user can avoid the transmission of data generated by the cookie related to his use of the website (including the IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following address: http: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
5. Retargeting and data collection by third parties for banner advertising
– Doubleclick by Google, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA:
– Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA:
6. Secure data transmission
We transfer your data securely using encryption. This also applies to the ordering process and customer login. We use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) or SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system.
Also, our websites and other systems are protected by ongoing technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration, or dissemination of user data by unauthorized persons.
Form 2019-07-01 17:18:00
- The Customer may submit a complaint by e-mail or in writing at the following address:
Rascal Sp. z o. o.
Aleje Jerozolimskie 55/12, 00-697 Warsaw
- A correctly submitted complaint shall include at least:
- the Customer’s full name, address, telephone number and e-mail address,
- the date of conclusion of the contract constituting the basis for the complaint,
- a description of the subject of the complaint, also indicating the Customer’s proposal of settling the ,
- a description of any additional circumstances justifying the complaint.
- If the data or information provided in the complaint requires supplementation, the Seller shall ask the Customer to supplement it to the extent indicated before considering the complaint further.
- Complaints shall be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Seller in the correct form.
- Response to the complaint shall be delivered to the e-mail address, traditional mail address, or telephone number provided by the Customer.
- The Customer (consumer) shall have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of acquisition of the Product, without providing any reason. To comply with this term, it shall be sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal before the expiry of this period.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer shall be obliged to inform the Seller of his/her decision by means of an unequivocal statement. The Customer may use the form, which is attached as Appendix 1 to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller shall be obliged to immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him/her, including the costs of delivery of the Product.
- The Seller may withhold the return of payments received from the Customer until the return of the Product or until the consumer provides evidence of its return, whichever occurs first.
- The Customer shall be obliged to return the Product to the Seller or a person authorised by the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which he/she withdrew from the contract. To comply with this term, it shall be sufficient to return the Product before the expiry of this period.
- The Customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product. If the Customer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for any additional costs incurred by him/her.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use, beyond what is necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and functioning.
Return of payment
- The refund shall be made using the same payment methods as those used in the original transaction by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise.
- In any case, the Customer will not pay any fees for this return.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made directly to the Customer’s card.
1. · contract_withdrawal_form